Pages

Monday 28 March 2011

Richard Sweet Johnston's weekend



Hi, my name's Richard Sweet Johnston, and I like to take some time to talk to you about my circle of love, and some of my friends that are in it. I have the circle of love in my mind, all the time, and it is a very positive force. Why, even this weekend I spent a lovely time with some of my lovely friends, so that we could celebrate the circle of love and my dear brother Kenny Richard Sweet Johnson because he is getting married in two weeks time.

First we went to a lovely place, in the love circle of Kinross (my brother Richard Sweet Johnston lives near there), where there is wooden shed called Big Cock.


My good friend Dave Richard Sweet Johnston was so surprised by the size of Donnie Richard Sweet Johnston's side burns,


 and the size of Phil Richard Sweet Johnston's mouth,


that he had to re-discover the circle of love by having a drink!


But that wasn't before Kenny Richard Sweet Johnston had opened the drink with his mouth. Lovely.



But Boab Richard Sweet Johnston, and Donnie Richard Sweet Johnston didn't like that


and Russell Richard Sweet Johnston was so upset that he had to be a little ill



But my good friend Kenny Richard Sweet Johnston was able to tell Russell Richard Sweet Johnston about the circle of love and everything was good again.


Well, almost!

But thanks to the circle of love, Kenny Richard Sweet Johnston was so happy he could fly:


All too soon it was time for Kenny Richard Sweet Johnston to say goodbye


Don't we all look happy.


I hope you enjoyed my little story about my good friends Richard Sweet Johnston, Richard Sweet Johnston, Richard Sweet Johnston, and Kenny Richard Sweet Johnston. I love the circle of love, and I loved explaining it to y'all. I hope to see you soon, or if not me then perhaps my brother Richard Sweet Johnston, or my cousin Richard Sweet Johnston.

Bye

Bye

xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that somewhere, to someone, that makes sense. To me, it just reminded me how sleep deprived I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't really cross my mind that someone sensible would read the post, just those nutters who were on the Stag weekend. I can see how it would really make little sense, and appear somewhat peculiar! Sleep deprived? What you need is a lot of Whyte & Mackay double married whisky! Oh no wait, that's what started all of this!

    ReplyDelete