Pages

Friday 4 September 2009

Rain

Man it rained yesterday! Serious flooding on a lot of roads, and some people from Elgin were being evacuated from their homes!
I was still able to make it to work though. Not that I've had much to do. Cells have grown really slow, they should be ready by about 17:00, at which point I'm going home, I'll do the Luciferase assay on Monday.

Weekend! I hope that we will get out cycling on one of the days if it doesn't rain all weekend. Abi is desperate to go out on her new bike, she's buying lots of accessories as well. I'm sure I could do with some new tyres, and I might like some body geometry handlebar grips.

Well since I can't do any lab work for the next fours hours I'll try and fight with GIMP again (GNU Image Manipulation Programme) to try and superimpose my GFP image with that of the yeast cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment