Pages

Thursday 29 July 2010

Zemanta

St Giles' Kirk (High Kirk of Edinburgh), Royal...Image via Wikipedia

Just trying to Blog using Zemanta (a blogging tool that should enhance the blogging experience!) I just have to start writing a few sentences and then the app should automatically start generating relevant photos, bits of blogs weblinks etc.
Erm, to fill up some space, Abi and I are off to Edinburgh this weekend with my Mum and Dad, just to chill out. Eat, Drink, see some Museums or something.
Mmmm Zemanta hasn't started doing anythin, oh it has now, what have we got? Mmm this looks like it might be quite cool, not that I blog very often, or about much. Oooh, it's generated a load of labels for the blog post as well!

So if I click a photo, and then click again, it takes it out? Yup. Except now that I've gone away from the computer and come back, I now don't have pictures of Edinburgh as you might expect, but people crying outside a school somewhere, or even more disturbing, and rather saggy pair of boobs belonging to an elderly woman who seems to enjoy blogging naked!!
Of course typing all this now is presumably like a self fulfilling prophecy, whereby the more I type, the more crying and boobs I will see appear! Or not, now have more picis of Edinburgh! Unfortunately, it seems as though I can only insert images at the start of the blog, rather than after I have typed something relevant, and then have the image immediately after. And I can only insert one image in my blog not multiple ones, that sucks. Maybe this Zemanta is a bit pants after all! It may just be useful for inserting links and nothing more.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment