Pages

Monday 19 January 2009

Wii-kend

Had tremendous fun at the weekend at a friends flat playing lots of Wii Force Unleashed, and Star Wars Lego, both of which are tremendous fun. Being able to force grip an enemy and then throw your lightsaber at them and impaling them was particularly satisfying! I only found that the cable that connected the controller to the nunchuck was too short, as I kept whipping myself while doing force repel. All Nintendo need to produce now is a glove to be worn on the non-lightsaber hand that could detect the movements in the hand for force chock, push or lightning, now that would be really cool!

Quite day at work really. Forgot that we have a Systems Biology away day tomorrow, so I can't really plan anything today to finish tomorrow. So I've spent the day reading papers and planning experiments. Going to an open lecture tonight at Waterstones about science in society, and the public's understanding of science. I hope it will be quite interesting. Then hopefully I can catch the end of Liverpool vs Everton.

No comments:

Post a Comment