Pages

Thursday 15 January 2009

With the highs come the lows

Well, after I was really happy that I got my final clone on Tuesday, it was only natural that yesterday would be crappy. Western blot was completely blank, not even the positive control worked this time! Ah well, onwards! Growth experiment today, 7 hours worth, Schön! This is only the third time I have done this total, I hope I get some worthwhile samples out of it this time.

RAM story so far: having switched out the two new RAM modules I found that the computer is happy with one of them, but not the other (the one hard up against the video card). I guess I should contact crucial, see what they say, and whether it's likely that they sent me bad RAM. At least I can play Star Wars Battlefront at the moment!

Right, need to go and right up my lab book for meeting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment