Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Quick blog

Feel really tired today, no idea why, had plenty sleep last night, had cup of tea before I left the flat (the last time I felt like my brain was slowed like this, I realised I'd not had a cup of tea in the morning!). Perhaps best if I don't sit at the computer too much today. Write up lab book, plan luminometric assays for next week.
Going to the cinema tonight to see Slumdog Millionaire, hope I don't fall asleep.
Twitter seems to be broke this morning. There need to be an addon for chrome to have twitter active in the corner like twitterfox. Harumph! Maybe I should download the latest Google firefox addon which seems to make Firefox more like Chrome. I like the simplicity of chrome. I guess the addons will get there.
Right, secondary antibody!

No comments:

Post a Comment