Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Last month of project

It's going to be a busy month. Lots of experiments to do, and we're hoping to get three publications out of this project. Which is quite impressive for an 18 month project. I can see that I will be in late quite a lot this month. If the yeasty cultures don't grow as fast as I expect, I really just need to stay at work until they do grow so that I can do these experiments.

Still, holiday at the end of it. We'll be going away to a cottage in Aberdour (just north of Edinburgh) for a week. It's not that fantastic a place, but the cottage looks nice, and we're going with at least 6 other friends, so that would make the holiday no matter where we were going. We'll just be able to chill out for a week and arse about, talk rubbish as usual.

After that we will go down the road to my parent's, as it will be my sister's 30th birthday. My goodness. 30!

Oh, and we'll be going to Norway some time in June, or is it July? Crap, it's not even in my calendar! I guess we should book some travel so I know when it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment