Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Blurry Eyes

I'm not really used to this. I've sat at the computer most of the day because I had to check some sequencing results. I don't usually sit at the computer working this long! More often than not I will do and hours work at the computer, maybe less; then I will be back into the lab to do something more interesting or plan experiments. Staring at sequences all day in particular has made my eyes go funny.

I can tell you that all my pAC98 inserts start: GGCCTACAGGGCCC !! Yes! I know!

Short post then because I don't want to sit at the computer much longer. I can go home soon. Though being at home will probably be cold. Our flat is very efficient! It very efficiently equilibrates with the outside temperature! Since it is snowing outside, I think it could be quite chilly in the flat. Google reckons it is 1°C in Aberdeen just now.

Haven't heard from the BBSRC yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment