Pages

Friday 19 December 2008

Christmas Holidays

Well that's me finished work for this year. Train home leaves at 8:10 tomorrow morning! It will be nice to have 2 weeks off work, and I can completely relax knowing I have a contract for another three years! (still really happy!). We went out last night for dinner as a kind of celebration for getting the grant. La Bon Brasserie was very nice. A very fishy menu, but the Sea Bass and King Prawns that I had were very nice.

I spent all of today catching up on writing my lab book, which I hadn't done for about three weeks, and then having a lab book meeting (so you see, I really had to write my lab book up!). Now I've finished for the year. Write-up room already quite quiet as a lot of people have headed off home for the Christmas break already. 

Had a big lab clear up yesterday, it's amazing how much space we now have in the lab. Just as well as we have an honours student starting in January. Someone I'll have to supervise as they'll be doing something (hopefully) useful for my project.
Boy I'm struggling for things to say. So I might as well stop. That could be it until after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment