Pages

Monday 8 December 2008

Week 50, are we?

I'm not likely to achieve too much this week, Ooo why's my keyboard vibrating?
Off to London to meet out collaborators in Imperial college tomorrow at 15:00. This should be interesting and constructive, however, at this time of the year I'm struggling to motivate myself to flying all the way down to London for a couple of days. I have quite a few things I would like to get done in the lab before the Christmas break, and I would rather stay at home with my wife.

Thursday and Friday are then the 3rd year PhD symposium presentations, so I'm not likely to achieve much in the lab this week at all. So then I have 5 days left in the lab to finish off before I go down the road to my folks for Christmas. Eek. Not even vaguely prepared for Christmas. 

I'm too tired to try and think of anything else interesting to say.
I bet holiday blogs are much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment