Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Come on guys!!

Still not heard from the BBSRC! Though apparently now they have decided where the funding lines have been drawn, they are just not telling us yet. If we are successful we will hear by letter! We had to ask specifically to be told by email, 21st century or what?

For the first time in my 9 year research career, I actually started running an agarose gel backwards. I wonder what this portends?

Very much looking forward to a break at Christmas with family. Not having to get up at 8:00 every morning will be nice. I know this is not terribly early compared to a lot of people, but it does seem to be just as bad because it has to be done every day. Pretty much all Christmas shopping is done now, just  a last something to buy for my sister and I'm done, which is nice. Most of the Christmas cards are written, which is also nice. Confirmation of another 3 years of job would be really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment